Istari Global Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 12285538, with its registered office at 8 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London, W1G 0PD, United Kingdom and with VAT number 345635195 (the "Company"). The Company operates the website: www.istari-global.com (the "Website").
- When certain words and phrases are used in these Terms, they have specific meanings (these are known as "defined terms"). You can identify these defined terms because they start with capital letters (even if they are not at the start of a sentence). Where a defined term is used, it has the meaning given to it in the section of these Terms where it was defined (you can find these meanings by looking at the sentence where the defined term is included in brackets and speech marks).
- In these Terms, when we refer to "we", "us" or "our", we mean the Company; and when we refer to "you" or "your" we mean:
- you, the person accessing or using the Website; and
- where applicable, the business on whose behalf you are acting.
- By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms please do not access and/or use the Website.
- If you access and use the Website wholly or mainly for purposes within your trade, business, craft or profession, you acknowledge that we will consider you to be using the Website for business purposes and confirm that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or the business you represent to these Terms.
- In addition to clause 1.5 above, please note that:
- we only use your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
2. THE WEBSITE
- The Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or free from bugs and/or viruses (or similar). Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may update the Website and/or change the content on it at any time.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- The Website and the content on it are provided for general information purposes only. They are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge that you use it at your own risk and that you are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website so we recommend that you use suitable virus protection software.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You agree not to:
- use the Website in any way that breaches these Terms or any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- copy, or otherwise reproduce or re-sell any part of the Website unless expressly permitted to do so in these Terms; or
- do any act or thing that might damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or any equipment, network or software used in operating the Website.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful nor use any automatic or manual conduct, device, process, software, program, algorithm, methodology or routine, including a "robot," "spider", “scraping” or other similar process or functionality for any reason including to interfere (or attempt to interfere) with, damage, disable or impose an unreasonable burden or load on, the operation of the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, the Istari name and mark. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You are not granted any right to use, and may not use, any of our intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms.
- No part of the Website, including, without limitation, the text, designs, graphics, photographs and images contained in it, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, re-posted, modified, transmitted or distributed or otherwise used in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- Any communications or materials you send to us through the Website by electronic mail or other means will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential (other than communications in respect of your order if you use the Website to engage our services). We are free to publish, display, post, distribute and otherwise use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, designs, know-how and other information contained in such communications or material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing us and our services.
5. OUR LIABILITY
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from the Website (including links to our commercial sponsors and partners). Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted under applicable laws,
in no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of contracts, failure to realise anticipated savings or for any indirect or consequential loss, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise; and
our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract (including under any indemnity), tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall be limited to £100.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless against any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses suffered or incurred by us and/or our affiliates as a result of any breach of these Terms.
This website is not intended for domestic use. However, if you are acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession when accessing the Website, nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights. Advice about your statutory rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
6. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
If you breach any of these Terms, we may immediately do any or all of the following (without limitation):
issue a warning to you;
temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use the Website;
- suspend or terminate any membership or subscription which we may provide to you in the course of our business;
- issue legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs);
take further legal action against you; and/or
disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary to do so.
7. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We may make changes to these Terms from time to time (if, for example, there is a change in the law that means we need to change these Terms). Please check these Terms regularly to ensure that you understand the Terms that apply at the time that you access and use the Website. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
8. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This means that your access to and use of the Website, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law.
- You can bring proceedings in respect of these Terms in the English courts. We shall bring any dispute which may arise under these Terms to the competent court of your country of habitual residence if this is in an EU Member State, or otherwise the competent court of England.
10. CONTACTING US
Should you have any reasons for a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve the issue and avoid any re-occurrence in the future. You can always contact us by clicking here or by using the following details:
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 001 44 7879 394415
Terms last updated – 1 May 2023